Payment Options for Oral Surgery Patients in Richardson
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Credit Cards: For your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover.
- Flexible Payment Plan: Pay a portion up front, and the rest over an agreed upon time period.
- No interest flex plan: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charge.
- Low interest flex plan: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with low interest.
- CareCredit: Apply online or in our office before your appointment.
- Lending Club: Apply online
We deliver the finest care at the most reasonable cost to our patients, therefore payment is due at the time service is rendered unless other arrangements have been made in advance.
If you have questions regarding your account, please contact us at Richardson Oral and Facial Surgery Phone Number 972-231-6661. Many times, a simple telephone call can clear up any misunderstandings.
Please remember that you are fully responsible for all fees charged by this office regardless of your insurance coverage.
Billing and Insurance
We will send you a monthly statement. Most insurance companies will respond within four to six weeks. Please call our office if your statement does not reflect payments made by your insurance company during that time period.
Any remaining balance after your insurance has paid its portion is your responsibility. Your prompt remittance is appreciated. We can make arrangements for a monthly payment plan, but that must be implemented prior to any actual procedures.